Does your wound documentation take too long? Is it costing you time and money?
Cost containment, regulatory pressures, physician shortages, and patient consumerism—combined with the rise of coordinated care networks and an increased focus on outcomes and value-driven care—have led to changing imaging requirements including:
- Enhance diagnostic speed and confidence
- Optimize regional care quality and throughput
- Improve care pathway-specific workflows
- Increase departmental productivity and efficiency
Join Barbara Mullarkey of GE Healthcare for a discussion of how today’s healthcare organizations must rapidly rethink how they approach imaging. The shift to an outcomes-driven model requires the implementation of new programs, processes, IT solutions that will help:
- improve clinical productivity
- optimize quality and throughout
- improve patient quality satisfaction
You’ll also hear how Debbie Balcik of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Mercy will be leveraging Media Manager to help accelerate wound care documentation and image availability.
With imaging now an enterprise-level priority, register for this webinar today to see examples of mobile image capture and enterprise availability of images that help drive workflow and possible outcomes for nurses and clinical staff.
Register below to view the On-Demand Webinar