Knoxville, Tenn.-based PerfectServe, a physician-based, workflow-driven solution for clinical communications, announced today its new application, PerfectServe Clinician, an iPhone application that allows physicians to contact colleagues, change their call schedules and protect caller ID on patient calls.
The application is available at no charge to doctors whose hospitals or private practices use the latest version of PerfectServe. The iPhone application gives doctors another way—in addition to voice and Web interfaces—to access PerfectServe’s network platform Nearly 14,000 physicians already use PerfectServe to customize their entire call management process according to their practice workflow and individual contact preferences.
With PerfectServe Clinician, doctors can use their iPhones to:
- Contact colleagues directly without needing phone lists, directories or call schedules
- Call patients with their privacy protected, since only the physicians’ office IDs will appear on caller ID.
- Change on-call schedules that will go into effect immediately.
- Change how they want to be reached and how they want their calls routed based on a specific situation (e.g., when in surgery).
- Reach a personal assistant—Help Center representatives are available 24/7 to modify contact processes, update call schedules or answer questions.
- View a history of inbound and outbound calls, voice and text messages and pages.