- Meaningful Use
- HCI 100
- HCI Summit
- Ask The Editor
The CIO’s Challenge of Integration at the Point of Care
Wednesday December 5, 2012 1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT
With the rise of new Healthcare Initiatives driven by policy change, CIO’s are thinking more like clinicians than ever.
Development of a point-of-care integration strategy for new population health initiatives, such as ACOs and readmissions reduction, is now a top priority for providers across the country. By incorporating new clinical documentation measures, EHR data at the point-of-care, and interoperability of patient data systems, HIT leadership teams now, more than ever, are streamlining patient care and contributing to better overall outcomes.
Join Healthcare Informatics Editor-in-Chief Mark Hagland and our panel: Kathie Trotter of Zebra Technologies, John Izzo of Honeywell, and Robert Cook of Alpha Systems for an open discussion of point-of-care technology trends in healthcare, including examples of success stories in population health driven projects, which will point you and your organization in the right direction towards the future.
Register now to join the discussion!
- Identify Point-of-Care Integration potential and its importance in meeting upcoming policy standards
- Review recent market trends and approaches for point-of-care integration
- Discuss how CIOs are incorporating technology-based solutions for population health initiatives
- Determine how EHRs are impacted by point-of-care integration
- Examine future of point-of-care technologies