- Meaningful Use
- HCI 100
- HCI Summit
- Ask The Editor
Replacing the Password: Improving Clinical Productivity, Security, and Cost Margins
Thursday August 23, 2012 1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT
Replacing passwords is not just about making life easier for your doctors and nurses. Although you will see a happier clinical staff that can focus on patient care delivery, rather than typing in passwords three or four times for every patient they see, there's much more to the story.
Hospital CFOs, auditors and IT staff also benefit from security that goes beyond the password. There are real bottom line advantages, including greater productivity, cost savings, fulfillment of compliance regulations, and prevention of dreaded data breaches.
Join Healthcare Informatics and DigitalPersona for a live 60-minute webinar that focuses on the costs of relying on passwords, the financial risks associated with password security, and the viable alternatives used by Mecosta County Medical Center and other healthcare organizations to keep their data safe.
Join our panel of experts as they discuss:
- Risks of unsecured data in healthcare organizations
- The costs associated with security breaches that compromise healthcare data
- Strategies and practical tactics healthcare organizations can use to mitigate risk
- Technologies that help hospitals achieve stronger authentication and happier staff
Register today to join the discussion!
- Describe the costs and risks associated with passwords
- Examine strong authentication alternatives
- Evaluate the advantages of alternative authentication methods
- Apply the lessons learned at Mecosta County Medical Center as they transitioned from passwords to biometrics