As I thought about the specific things in HCIT to be thankful for I came up with a list of things that I am thankful for (in no particular order).
So – here we go…
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
· This on-line forum to exchange ideas and collaborate with some of the brightest people in our industry.
· My clients and candidates that serve our industry that I appreciate so much.
· The wonderful things that are going on in HCIT and the possibilities of how we can continue to impact the healthcare industry through significant capital investments, technology and increased adoption.
· New HCIT companies, increased HCIT investments, and innovative technologies and services that continue to amaze me.
· Getting closer to finalizing the definition of meaningful use and the CCHIT certification process.
· The ability to wake up every day and work in an industry that I enjoy!
· The final weeks of 2009 are coming to a close. You say Goodbye – I say hello 2010! It’s been tough for many of us and I can’t wait for 2010! Bring it on!
HAPPY THANKGIVING TO EVERYONE!