Shine a spotlight on your organization’s IT innovation, and get your team the recognition they deserve.
The Healthcare Informatics Innovator Awards Program recognizes leadership teams from patient care organizations—hospitals, medical groups, integrated health systems, and other healthcare organizations—that have effectively deployed information technology in order to improve clinical, administrative, financial, or organizational performance. Leaders of past winner organizations, such as 2012’s top four innovators—The New York City Department of Health, Michigan Health Connect, Blessing Hospital, and Marshfield Clinic—describe receiving the Innovator Awards as motivating them towards further innovation in healthcare.
- The first-place organization’s leaders are prominently featured in the Healthcare Informatics February 2013 issue, including photos on the cover page of print and digital issues.
- The top three finalists will be:
- Featured in February 2013 articles in print and online
- Honored at the prestigious Healthcare Informatics Innovator Awards Reception at HIMSS13.
- Recognized with a personalized achievement award and certificate.
All 10 finalists:
- Receive industry recognition
- Are granted licensure for use of the official Healthcare Informatics Innovator logo on all 2013 organizational materials.
- Are featured in HCI online coverage
- Are featured in a dedicated email
Accepting Innovator Nominations through November 15.
Fill out the quick form below to nominate your team