Join Mike Freeman from Sentara Healthcare for an in-depth review of their BMDI implementation. Hear how they are connecting over 1800 medical devices from over 1000 beds and sending data directly to their Epic EMR.
Learn how to establish and create a cross functional BMDI team to ensure successful implementation. Discover how their implementation improved patient care and gave back over 1,168 hours per year to the nursing staff. Find out how they are applying lessons learned and looking forward to expanding BMDI across their enterprise.
- Best practices for technical architecture layout, project planning and roll out
- How to create cross functional teams across the hospital to ensure a successful BMDI implementation
- Specific lessons learned from Sentara's BMDI implementation
- How to plan for future integration projects
- Which metrics to measure pre and post implementation and ROI benefits realized at Sentara Healthcare