Award-winning special reports provide deep coverage on the hottest topics in the industry. Within this Special Report, sponsors will have the equivalent of two full pages to educate Healthcare Informatics readers on the specified hot industry topic and/or showcase their products and services. Sponsors will have the option to pick from three different print layouts, which are illustrated below.
2017 Special Report Line-Up
- January: Cybersecurity
- March: Data Analytics
- May: Imaging & Data Management
- July: Value-Based Care & Cybersecurity
- September: Population Health
- November: Revenue Cycle & Data Analytics
- Distributed to all Healthcare Informatics print subscribers in the issue
- Promoted on the Healthcare Informatics site for one month via the homepage and other relevant/targeted areas of the site
- Distributed to the entire Healthcare Informatics audience, including digital subscribers
- Promoted on the Institute of Health Technology Transformation site in the context of the 14 Health IT Summits produced throughout the year
- Distribution to all Health IT Summit attendees prior to the events
- A one-year, non-exclusive license to distribute the report to consumers as part of sponsor’s marketing efforts
- Promotion via Healthcare Informatic’s social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
View a sample of the Special Report by clicking here.
For full specs, please click here.
Sponsors can choose from the templates below to showcase their products, services or educate the readers:
Option A: includes 2 photos/graphics and logo/word count=980
Option B: includes logo/word count=1350
Option C: includes logo + full page ad/word count=600
Option D: includes logo + half page ad/word count=900