Nashville, Tenn.-based Healthcare Management Systems Inc. (HMS) announced that 17 hospitals have met Stage 1 meaningful use criteria using its certified electronic health record (EHR). By successfully attesting for Stage 1 meaningful use with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), hospitals can receive payments from EHR incentive programs.
The following facilities recently attested for Stage 1 meaningful use with HMS' certified EHR:
• Arkansas Surgical Hospital in North Little Rock, Ark.
• Callaway Community Hospital in Fulton, Mo.
• Carson City Hospital in Carson City, Mich.
• Chestatee Regional Hospital in Dahlonega, Ga.
• Community Hospital of Anaconda in Anaconda, Mont.
• Delta Medical Center in Memphis, Tenn.
• Hills and Dales General Hospital in Cass City, Mich.
• Larkin Community Hospital in South Miami, Fla.
• Macon County General Hospital in Lafayette, Tenn.
• Memorial Hospital of Adel in Adel, Ga.
• Mille Lacs Health System in Onamia, Minn.
• Miller County Hospital in Colquitt, Ga.
• Missouri Southern Healthcare in Dexter, Mo.
• North Georgia Medical Center in Ellijay, Ga.
• Northern Maine Medical Center in Fort Kent, Maine
• Paris Community Hospital in Paris, Ill.
• Trace Regional Hospital in Houston, Miss.