The following healthcare providers are among those that have placed orders:
· Alpena Regional Medical Center (Alpena, Mich.) ordered a Kodak DIRECTVIEW 3500 system.
· Bethesda Memorial Hospital (Boynton Beach, Fla.) ordered a CR-ITX 560 system.
· Cape Canaveral Hospital (Cocoa Beach, Fla.) purchased a dual-detector Kodak DIRECTVIEW DR 7500 System.
· Illinois Valley Community Hospital (Peru, Ill.) purchased DR 7500 and DR 3000 systems.
· Kennedy Health (Cherry Hill, N.J.) purchased a DR 7500 system.
· Novant Healthcare Systems (Charlotte, N.C.) purchased 12 Kodak DIRECTVIEW CR 825 Systems for their urgent care/family practice facilities and Kodak DIRECTVIEW CR 975 and CR 850 Systems for Brunswick Hospital in Supply, N.C.
· Renown Health (Reno, Nev.) purchased a DR 3000 system.
· Tallahassee Memorial Hospital (Tallahassee, Fla.) ordered seven CR 975, CR 850 and CR 825 systems.
· U.S. Naval Hospital (Camp Lejeune, N.C.) purchased two CR-ITX 560 systems.
Get the latest information on Health IT and attend other valuable sessions at this two-day Summit providing healthcare leaders with educational content, insightful debate and dialogue on the future of healthcare and technology.