Chicago-headquartered Certification Commission (CCHIT) says it is making progress certifying EHRs against proposed federal standards to support providers in qualifying for incentives under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). In addition, the commission opened the public comment period for long term and post acute care EHRs.
A total of 14 products have now been certified under its two new programs — CCHIT Certified 2011 Comprehensive, and Preliminary ARRA 2011.
The products currently certified in the CCHIT Certified 2011 Comprehensive program for Ambulatory EHRs include:
- ABEL Medical Software Inc.’s ABELMed EHR-EMR/PM, Version 11
- EHS, Inc.’s EHS CareRevolution, Version 5.3
- Compulink’s Advantage/EHR, Version 10
- Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc.’s PrimeSuite, Version 2011
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, Inc.’s NextGen EHR, Version 5.6
- Pulse Systems’ Pulse Relationship Management, Version 4.1.02
The first product certified in the CCHIT Certified 2011 Comprehensive program for standalone electronic prescribing (ePrescribing) is:
- Networking Technology’s (dba RxNT) RxNT, Version 6.1.4
CCHIT has opened the public comment period now through Jan. 12, 2010, on the first round of criteria for Long Term and Post Acute Care EHRs.
Get the latest information on Health IT and attend other valuable sessions at this two-day Summit providing healthcare leaders with educational content, insightful debate and dialogue on the future of healthcare and technology.