San Diego-based DR Systems, makers of the Unity RIS/PACS, announced six new contracts, including two data migrations from legacy PACS.
The new contracts total more than $2.33 million. The six facilities are:
- Delta Medical Center (Memphis, Tenn.), a 151-bed inpatient and outpatient hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County (Rock Springs, Wyo.), a non-profit, 99-bed, rural acute-care facility
- Santiam Memorial Hospital (Stayton, Ore.), a 40-bed general hospital
- Imaging Center of London (London, Ky.), a center performing about 10,000 imaging studies per year
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group (Torrance, Calif.), a medical group serving about 500,000 patients
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center (San Clemente, Calif.), part of MemorialCare Health System, a not-for-profit integrated delivery system