San Diego-based DR Systems, makers of the Unity RIS/PACS, has signed five new contracts with healthcare facilities, totaling nearly $6.5 million.
According to DR Systems, the five new facilities contracts are with:
- Arizona Medical Clinic (Peoria, Ariz.)
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center (San Luis Obispo, Calif.)
- Valley Radiology Consultants (Escondido and Poway, Calif.)
- Excela Health (Greensburg, Pa.)
- Downey Regional Medical Center (Downey, Calif.)
The largest contracts, all over $1 million, were with Excela Health, Downey Regional Medical Center, and Valley Radiology Consultants, says the company.