In the imaging space, winners include Emageon, DR Systems and GE.
Other “2007 Best in KLAS, General Market Software Leaders” are:
- Acute Care CDR, Orders and Charting — Epic EpicCare Inpatient
- Acute Care Registration/Scheduling/Patient Accounting — Epic Resolute Hospital Billing
- Cardiology PACS — Emageon VERICIS (Camtronics)
- Decision Support, Business — EPSi Decision Support
- Document Management and Imaging — Perceptive Software ImageNow
- Emergency Department Systems — Wellsoft EDIS
- Enterprise Scheduling — USA RMS
- Financial/ERP — McKesson PW Financial/Materials Mgmt.
- Laboratory — Sunquest Lab (Misys)
- PACS — DR Systems Unity
- Pharmacy — Epic EpicRx Inpatient
- Radiology — GE Centricity RIS-IC (v.10)
- Surgery Management — USA ORMS
- Transcription and Back-End Speech Recognition — eScription EditScript
Get the latest information on Health IT and attend other valuable sessions at this two-day Summit providing healthcare leaders with educational content, insightful debate and dialogue on the future of healthcare and technology.