On Thursday, April 30, Markle Foundation (New York) is hosting Getting Health IT Right Under ARRA, a forum that it says will bring together health IT experts and government decision-makers to discuss how to best spend the funds allocated for the industry in the stimulus package.
The event will be held from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the Newseum, Room 802, located at 555 Pennsylvania Ave. NW in Washington. It will feature a public-private coalition of IT and healthcare stakeholders regarding “meaningful use,” the Foundation says.
Speakers will include:
· David Blumenthal, National Coordinator for Health IT, Department of Health and Human Services
· Mark McClellan, Director of the Engelberg Center at the Brookings Institution
· Todd Park, Senior Fellow for Health IT at the Center for American Progress
· Zoё Baird, President of the Markle Foundation
· Carol Diamond, Managing Director of the Markle Foundation
For more information or to RSVP, please contact Amy Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-745-5118.
Get the latest information on Health IT and attend other valuable sessions at this two-day Summit providing healthcare leaders with educational content, insightful debate and dialogue on the future of healthcare and technology.