Orem, Utah-based Healthcare research firm KLAS today announced the addition of five new members to the company’s advisory board, which provides ongoing governance and strategic guidance to KLAS.
The new board members are:
- Dr. Alastair MacGregor, senior vice president and chief medical information officer for Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare in Memphis, Tennessee
- Edward Marx, senior vice president and chief information officer for Texas Health Resources in Arlington, Texas
- Kara Marx, chief information officer for Methodist Hospital of Southern California in Arcadia, California
- Dan Morgan, chief operating officer for Bay Medical Center in Panama City, Florida
- Noel Williams, senior vice president and chief information officer for Hospital Corporation of America in Nashville, Tennessee
Each of these KLAS Advisory Board members will serve a three-year term, beginning September 2010, and will join seven existing members in drawing upon their healthcare experience and expertise to assist KLAS in fulfilling its mission of helping healthcare providers make informed technology choices.