Infocrossing Inc., a provider of IT infrastructure and business process outsourcing services, has launched RA-Expert, a risk adjustment processing system.
According to Infocrossing, highlights of RA-Expert include:
· Analysis and comparison reports to identify potential errors or missing diagnoses
· Baseline generation of all available hierarchical condition category (HCC) and risk adjustment processing system (RAPS) data for historical risk identification for each member
· Analysis and comparison reports of prior years' HCC data and RAPS submissions to current year RAPS submissions
· Risk scores and expected payment for reporting years are calculated through Infocrossing's RECON system for up to three years
· Data analysis reporting to identify potential issues
· Recommendations and assistance to implement a detailed corrective action plan
RA-Expert helps health plans to create, manage and submit HCC risk scores that drive claim reimbursement from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), says the Leonia, N.J.-based company.
Get the latest information on Health IT and attend other valuable sessions at this two-day Summit providing healthcare leaders with educational content, insightful debate and dialogue on the future of healthcare and technology.