San Francisco-based McKesson Corporation has released an updated version of InterQual Criteria, an evidence-based clinical decision support system. In addition, the company has also launched CareEnhance Review Manager version 6.0, a Web-based software providing access to InterQual Criteria.
Enhancements to InterQual 2007 include:
- Expansion of the child psychiatry criteria
- An additional level of care in the acute pediatrics criteria set
- The addition of two subsets to the durable medical equipment criteria
Enhancements to CareEnhance Review Manager Enterprise 6.0 functionality include:
- Password-protected access to InterQual Criteria through its existing physician portal
- Allowing users to add regional guidelines, internal policies or other scenarios alongside InterQual Criteria
- Added navigational features
Get the latest information on Health IT and attend other valuable sessions at this two-day Summit providing healthcare leaders with educational content, insightful debate and dialogue on the future of healthcare and technology.