MRO Corp., a provider of disclosure management applications and services for healthcare organizations, has announced the launch of software upgrades for Audit Tracker Online, MRO’s request management program, to improve functionality in effectively managing payer audits and denials from initial medical records request through appeals and payment resolution.
The newest modifications to the customizable software include:
- Expanded ability to track additional types of audits such as ZPIC, MIC, CGI Federal/Medicaid and many others;
- Enhanced workflow to manage audit review process;
- Ability to send and track appeals shipments to various appeal entities;
- Updated user management screens and dashboard features;
- Improved compliance protection for email notifications; and
- Advanced data compatibility through American Hospital Association RACTrac application.
With the software, healthcare facilities can manage patient information, workflow, correspondence, audit determinations and the various stages of the appeals processes.
Based in King of Prussia, Pa., MRO provides health information disclosure management services, partnering with thousands of healthcare practitioners and administrative personnel across the country.
Get the latest information on Health IT and attend other valuable sessions at this two-day Summit providing healthcare leaders with educational content, insightful debate and dialogue on the future of healthcare and technology.