Since the 2007 launch of its real-time location system (RTLS) for tracking medical equipment and patients, Morrisville, N.C.-based RadarFind has signed contracts with six hospitals.
The solution has been implemented in the following facilities:
· Wayne Memorial Hospital (Goldsboro, N.C.)
· Halifax Regional Medical Center (Roanoke Rapids, N.C.)
· Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center (Camden, N.J.)
· Southeastern Regional Medical Center (Lumberton, N.C.)
· The Women’s Hospital (Greensboro, N.C.)
· WakeMed Cary Hospital (Cary, N.C.)
The asset tracking system can also assist in a hospital’s infection control and surveillance by providing quick information about a device’s status and location history, says the company.
Get the latest information on Health IT and attend other valuable sessions at this two-day Summit providing healthcare leaders with educational content, insightful debate and dialogue on the future of healthcare and technology.