Engaging healthcare consumers by improving responsiveness, coordination and outreach can directly impact referrals, patient satisfaction and adherence – all of which are important to drive bottom line results and improve population health.
LifeBridge Health implemented a solution that has enabled better patient engagement and more effective communication and coordination of care among community physicians, hospital physicians and system facilities. The results?
- 15% reduction in no-show appointments through improved care coordination
- 350% increase in incoming patient transfer volume
- 100% patient follow-up post discharge rate for high risk populations, which has dramatically improved patient satisfaction scores and reduced readmissions
Join us for a discussion on developing sustainable models to improve population health, physician engagement, and patient care coordination.
- Demonstrate how to leverage best practices and lessons learned from the retail industry to inform your care coordination and patient engagement strategy
- Examine why consumer experience in healthcare needs to expand beyond the patient to include the provider
- Evaluate how creative staffing models and cloud solutions can enable improved outcomes and patient satisfaction at lower costs