By sponsoring a custom Executive Brief program Healthcare Informatics’ partner can further its position in the market as a thought leader and educate potential customers.
Sponsors are able to choose a topic of interest that best meets their marketing needs and works with Healthcare Informatics to find a mix of internal and external subject matter experts (up to four) to interview for content development. The Brief (up to 3,500 words) will contain fundamental analysis of the topic area, background, recommendations and key trends.
Executive Brief Deliverables:
- A dedicated project manager will oversee all aspects of the Executive Brief project, and will serve as a single point of contact for the partner
- The project manager will set up a kick-off meeting to review project goals and establish program timeline
- The Healthcare Informatics research team and partner will select 2-4 industry thought leaders who will provide recommendations & analysis for the Executive Brief
- Healthcare Informatics researchers will complete the Brief as directed and agreed upon by the partner
- Healthcare Informatics’ partner will receive an unlimited, royalty-free license to distribute the report through its own marketing efforts, including but not limited to sales engagements, promotional programs, and on the partner’s website