Across the country, Healthcare Informatics hosts a series of events and programs that promote improvements in the quality, safety, and efficiency of healthcare through information technology. Formerly known as the Institute for Health Technology Transformation (“iHT2”) Health IT Summits, these events provide healthcare provider leaders with educational content, insightful debate and dialogue on the future of healthcare. The Health IT Summit Series will feature discussions around a wide variety of topics, including a deeper focus on cybersecurity, data analytics, clinical workflow, telehealth, and policy.
- Create solution awareness & educate the market while sourcing potential clients
- Instantly enhance exposure of your brand, generate high-quality leads, and increase sales!
- Get your message front and center in front of the top CIOs, CMIOs, VPs, and Directors of IT in the industry
- Reach an infl uential audience of key decision makers
- Gain high-level visibility and connect with a growing community of health IT professionals and executives looking for solutions to the challenges they are currently facing
- Collaborate with senior level health IT decision makers all in one place