Shine a spotlight on your organization’s IT innovation, and get your team the recognition they deserve.
The Healthcare Informatics Innovator Awards Program recognizes leadership teams from patient care organizations—hospitals, medical groups, integrated health systems, and other healthcare organizations—that have effectively deployed information technology in order to improve clinical, administrative, financial, or organizational performance. Leaders of past winner organizations, such as 2015’s top four innovators—Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Texas Children's Hospital, Children's Health Alliance, and Bon Secours Medical Group—describe receiving the Innovator Awards as motivating them towards further innovation in healthcare.
We’re accepting submissions until December 7, 2015
- The first-place organization’s leaders are prominently featured in the Healthcare Informatics January/February 2016 issue, including photos on the cover page of print and digital issues.
- The top three finalists will be:
- Featured in January/February 2016 articles in print and online
- Honored at the prestigious Healthcare Informatics Innovator Awards Reception at HIMSS16
- Recognized with a personalized achievement award and certificate
All 10 finalists:
- Receive industry recognition
- Are granted licensure for use of the official Healthcare Informatics Innovator logo on all 2016 organizational materials.
- Are featured in HCI online coverage
- Are featured in a dedicated email