Stephanie Reel, CIO and vice president at Baltimore-based Johns Hopkins Health System; Patricia Skarulis, CIO and vice president at New York-based Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; and Lynn Witherspoon, M.D., CIO and vice president at Ochsner Health System in New Orleans have joined Healthcare Informatics’ Editorial Advisory Board.
With the rest of the now 16-member board, the new advisors will help the magazine stay focused on real-world issues that CIOs and other healthcare IT professionals are facing, according to the publication. The board also helps the magazine develop new print and online tools for its readers.
The HCI Editorial Advisory Board also includes:
- John Glaser, CIO and vice president, Partners HealthCare System Inc.
- Dave Garets, president and CEO, HIMSS Analytics
- William Bria, medical director, clinical information systems, University of Michigan, Medical Center Information Technology and Internal Medicine
- Suresh Gunasekaran, CIO and assistant vice president, University Hospitals, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Bryan Bergeron, M. D., Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Ann Sullivan, network deputy CFO, New York City Health and Hospitals Corp.
- Lawrence Sharrott, chief informatics officer, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wes Rishel, vice president and research area director, Gartner Healthcare Industry Research and Advisory Services
- Erica, Drazen, vice president, First Consulting Group
- Benjamin Rooks, vice president, William Blair and Co.
- Lyle Berkowitz, president and CEO, Back 9 Healthcare Consulting
- Marion Ball, fellow and professor, IBM Center for Healthcare, Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Reece Hirsch, partner, Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP