Kronos, a provider of human capital management solutions, has launched Workforce Central 6.0, a global workforce management suite.
According to Kronos, updated features in Workforce Central 6.0 include:
- A centralized location for labor data which enables managers to monitor and compare workforce performance across geographies.
- Improved visibility into workforce performance from enhanced analytics solutions.
- New industry-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), such as the Overall Labor Efficiency (OLE) KPI for manufacturing, which is based on workforce availability, performance, and quality.
- New scheduling automation features.
- Updated user interface for better navigation and ease-of-use.
Workforce Central 6.0 is an integrated suite of human capital management solutions that give organizations the information required to manage performance and optimize a global workforce, says Kronos, Chelmsford, Mass.
Get the latest information on Health IT and attend other valuable sessions at this two-day Summit providing healthcare leaders with educational content, insightful debate and dialogue on the future of healthcare and technology.