Malibu, Calif.-based PCG software, a provider of software solutions for healthcare payer and provider organizations, has upgraded its Virtual Examiner.
PCG outlines the software's key enhancements:
- 2,500 new VE core (non-CCI) edits
- New fraud and abuse report section
- Top 40 unbundling by group and by provider
- Double bills submitted by group
- Churning: Outlier hours/quantities and overrides
- Spiking: Bill submission frequency by group and provider
- Trending: E&M bell curve analysis by group and provider
According to PCG, its software is designed to protect against fraudulent and abusive billing practices.
Get the latest information on Health IT and attend other valuable sessions at this two-day Summit providing healthcare leaders with educational content, insightful debate and dialogue on the future of healthcare and technology.