For more than a decade, Healthcare Informatics has honored those at the forefront of healthcare IT innovation with its Innovator Awards. The Healthcare Informatics Innovator Awards Program recognizes leadership teams from hospitals, physician groups, clinics, integrated health systems, payers, HIEs, ACOs, and other healthcare organizations—that have effectively deployed information technology in order to improve clinical, administrative, financial, or organizational performance.
The Innovator Program also distinguishes vendor solution providers in each of the five categories this year: Data Security, Value-Based Care, Revenue Cycle Management, Data Analytics, Patient Engagement
We’re accepting nominations until 1/4/19.
Please describe a recent project in which the leadership teams effectively employed information technology to make a difference in their organizations and in the industry at large.
The 2018 winners were:
Vendor Solution Providers
Please describe your core products or services that have excelled in one of five health IT categories. Please describe your core products or services that have excelled in one of five health IT categories:
The 2018 winners (the stories of which can be read here) were:
- The first-place organization’s leaders will be prominently featured in a Healthcare Informatics 2019 digital issue
- Free digital distribution of whitepapers to all HIT Summit Series attendees (vendor track only)
- Finalists will be:
- Featured in articles online and in the digital edition in Spring 2019
- Recognized with a personalized achievement award and certificate
- Receive industry recognition
- Are granted licensure for use of the official Healthcare Informatics Innovator logo on all organizational materials
- Are featured in Healthcare Informatics online coverage
- Are featured in a dedicated email